whoa charcoal

Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 7: A First



Today's photo was hard to pic. We had a pretty great day. I took advantage of  "The Best Christmas Present Ever" and that required the family to get out of the house and spend some time together. At least those of us not in school. We started off at a local sip and play cafe. I originally thought I'd use a photo of the kids playing there. After that we stopped off for some lunch. Since we were near a hair salon geared towards kids, I thought maybe it was time. His hair has been out of control for a while now. He can't sit in his car seat without a giant knot forming in the back. So we took the plunge. I sorta had a mommy freak out and didn't end up cutting as much as I had originally planned on. But it's OK! Baby steps right? So here he is, old school and new school, at exactly 19mo 5days. It may not seem like a big deal to anyone else but it's one step closer to not being "my baby" anymore and that makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment