whoa charcoal

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo.

Today is Cinco De Mayo. We will be celebrating by making a large batch of chocolate chip cookies. Not because they have anything to do with Cinco De Mayo. I just want some! I had really high hopes of eating a good homemade chocolate cake this week. Since that didn't work out as planned I will have to make do with cookies.

We will also be making a trip to find a plate holder/hanger. Yesterday K came home from preschool with a Plate that he made me for Mothers Day. It is really cute. At least Dad and I think so. That is one of the things that I love about his preschool. They Celebrate EVERYTHING, and he brings home some sort of crafty project almost every day. They also have the little ones help make things like, banana bread, butter, and pies during Thanksgiving. Oh ya, and the Teachers are great too! I think he is in the best preschool out there! I will post a picture of the plate later. I just realized T has my camera at the beach. I hope you all have a good Cinco De Mayo!




Update!! Picture of my Mother's day Plate:



















1 comment: