whoa charcoal

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Loving the Sun...

What an amazing week this has been so far! Nothing but nice sunny weather. It's actually supposed to get up to 80 degrees today and tomorrow! We started off the week with a great Mother's day. I woke up to cards from the kids and dad. Then made my way over to my Seesters house for coffee and breakfast with her and Mom.




I don't remember the last time the 3 of us were able to just sit, and talk without the distraction of kids or husbands. It was the PERFECT way to spend the morning. I hope we can make time to do it more often.


We rounded off the day with a trip to Costco ( one of my most favorite places in the world!) to get a few things for the yard. We snagged a few pics of the kids and I on the way out the door. K and L weren't in much of a picture taking mood. M took the job seriously and we managed to get a couple of really cute pics of her.

"M and Mom"



"M, K, and Mom"



The rest of the week has been shaping up to be a pretty good. Happy. Sunny. Low Stress. My kinda week. T is on his way home from the Beach. All inspections passed which is great! Swim school in a couple of hours. Then tomorrow morning K has his first play date with his friend from preschool! He has been looking forward to this for a very long time! I hope everyone else's week goes as smoothly as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment